Ready stock in Singapore
*Please read all information below before purchasing, chat with us if require assistance*
Disposable Helium tank F30
-Filling quantity Estimation-
🎈 9inch latex balloon x 30*
🎈10inch latex balloon x 20-25*
🎈11inch latex balloon x 15-17*
🎈12inch latex balloon x 12-14*
❗please note that if you inflate up to 11inch, you'd require double of 9inch latex helium capacity
❗if you inflate 18-20inch foil shape balloon, you'd require 2-3 times more helium than 9inch latex
*Please note that the above data is achieved with no wastage of gas*
---The bigger the balloon you inflate, the longer the floating time, BUT lesser number of balloons you can inflate---
-For First time users, we suggest:-
*to turn on the valve just a little bit, and lift the nozzle slowly, so that gas wont come out too fast and burst the balloon
*ensure you have a good seal between the nozzle and balloon neck so no helium escapes while inflating, and tightly close the valve when storing your tank to prevent helium leakage.
🎈9-10inch LATEX balloon: 5-6 hours
🎈11-12inch LATEX balloon: 6-8 hours
🎈18-40 inch FOIL balloon: 24 hours
❗FOIL balloons usually float at least a day, but please note that not all balloon can float with helium, please check with your supplier before inflate with helium.
🎉 use better quality balloon like those from our store! We offer a full range of party supplies and balloon accessories
🎉 low grade balloons tend to burst easily /oxidise faster & shorten the floating time
⚠️Important thing to note⚠️
- Do not turn on the valve without the nozzle
- Helium is a safe, non flammable, non toxic, inert gas
- As long as the green valve is closed tightly after use, you can store the tank for up to one year from initial use.
- Store the tank indoor, dry, well ventilated room and away from direct sunlight
- Helium is not toxic nor flammable, however intentionally inhaling of helium can result in loss of consciousness due to insufficient oxygen.
- Because Helium tank is a very special product, Please take video when opening and operating the helium tank from start to the end (so we know how it was operated and would be able to assist you from there). This will also serve as a proof when the helium tank is faulty.
- Disposable helium tank can be safely disposed off in the trash. Release all the remaining gas before you put it in the bin/recycle bin.